Be a part of a thriving and invested team. Look into the exciting positions and partnership opportunities at our small and mighty evolving resource center. Parents in Toto is always looking for volunteers and invested Board of Director members. Consider supporting this dynamic organization with your time.
Looking for our next
With the amazing reputation of our non-profit, you might have just come across one of best opportunities to make a difference in the community and homes. Parents in Toto impacts individuals and families through our innovative and unique services and center. As we seek to expand the populations we serve and support the whole family. You could be a part of this time of growth.
Our Executive Director can bring Toto into the next decade of possibilities. This person provides visionary leadership in developing and supporting programs, organizational needs, and financial plans. Our ED confidently encourages the Toto Team to excel through creative discussion of ongoing and new programs, evaluating performance, successes and goals and making sure that staff continues to feel appreciated.
In this position, the ED possesses communication skills to share the Toto mission in the community to secure fundraising opportunities and build networks. She or he will bring innovative and positive programming ideas to our existing structure to continue to reach modern needs.
The ED works closely with the Board of Directors and staff to carry out goals, seek growth and serve the community. By inviting active participation and ideas from our individuals and their families, staff, board members and the community at large, the ED promotes of Toto’s work.
Seeking out new opportunities to sustain the financial well-being of Toto is a key component of this position. This is done primarily by applying for grant funds and pursing community fundraising. The ED will ensure that funds are allocated, budgeted and applied to the facility, programs and help to reach our goals.
We seek an action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative individual in this position to help our team continue to thrive so that Toto can continue to serve more families in diverse ways.
Candidates from all walks of life are welcome to apply! Toto appreciates and encourages unique skills. Our team also seeks an Executive Director with these experiences, accomplishments and skills:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills including persuasive writing and grant writing experience.
- Demonstrated accomplishment raising funds for non-profit organizations, through grants, events and/or contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health/human services or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree is preferred.
- A value-based leader of unquestionable integrity; a relationship builder who treats every diverse individual with respect and dignity; a consummate professional who will quickly gain the respect of all communities served.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to analyze and employ data to meet organizational needs.
- A team-oriented leader who will mediate discussions with the Board of Directors, staff and program participants to determine needs, successes and create strategic plans.