Be a part of a thriving and invested team. Look into the exciting positions and partnership opportunities at our small and mighty evolving resource center. Parents in Toto is always looking for volunteers and invested Board of Director members. Consider supporting this dynamic organization with your time.
Looking for our next
With the amazing reputation of our non-profit, you might have just come across one of best opportunities to make a difference in the community. Parents in Toto impacts individuals and families through innovative and unique services and a welcoming, unique center for thirteen years free of charge. As we seek to expand the populations we serve and their families, YOU could lead this time of growth.
Our Executive Director will bring Toto into the next decade of possibilities with visionary leadership to develop new and support current programs, acutely respond to organizational needs, and broaden grant providers to include more diverse funding. The executive director confidently encourages the Toto Team to excel through creative discussion of ongoing and new programs, evaluating performance, successes and goals and making sure that staff continues to feel appreciated.
Toto’s Executive Director possesses excellent communication skills to share the mission and vision in the community, build capacity, recognize the unique services, and uncover new funding opportunities.
The Executive Director works closely with the program support coordinator, outreach manager, and administrative assistant with the guidance of the four board of directors to carry out the goals. seek growth and serve the community. Inviting active participation and ideas from our individuals living with autism, their families, the staff, board members, and the community at large, the executive director connects our community giving ownership and a sense of responsibility of care.
Toto appreciates and encourages unique skills. The action-oriented, entrepreneurial, and adaptable candidate will lead the Toto team in continuing to thrive with the following skills, experiences, and accomplishments:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, health/human services, or related field; master’s preferred.
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
- Five or more years senior nonprofit management experience
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Grant writing experience with demonstrated accomplishment in raising funds for non-profit organizations, through grants, events and/or contracts.
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Ability to convey a vision of Parent in Toto’s strategic future to staff, board, volunteers, and donors
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to nonprofit sector
- Skills to collaborate with and motivate board members and other volunteers
- Strong written/oral communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff
The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs, and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
The action-oriented, entrepreneurial, and adaptable candidate will lead the Toto team in continuing to thrive with the following skills, experiences, and accomplishments:
- Planning and operation of annual budget.
- Procuring grant, sponsorship, and donor funding
- Establishing employment and administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for the day-to-day operation of the nonprofit.
- Serving as Parents in Toto’s primary spokesperson to the organization’s constituents, the media, and the general public.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with various organizations throughout the state and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance Parents in Toto’s Mission.
- Reporting to and working closely with the Board of Directors to seek their involvement in policy decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of the Parents in Toto throughout the Commonwealth.
- Supervising and collaborating with organization staff.
- Participating in strategic plan development and implementation.
- Overseeing organization board and committee meetings.
- Overseeing marketing and other communications efforts.
- Reviewing and approving contracts for services.
- Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
143 S. Main Street
Zelienople, PA 16063
Full-Time Salaried Position; Monday-Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM
Bachelor’s Degree + 5 years of experience in nonprofit management; Master’s preferred.
Act 33 Child Abuse
Act 34 Criminal Record
Join our Board of Directors
Parents in Toto Autism Resource Center continues to seek individuals to serve as members of the Board of Directors for a three (3) year term. The governing and policy-making decisions of Parents in Toto are the responsibilities of the Board of Directors, who control the property and finances as well as direct its operations. Parents in Toto Board of Director Meetings are held once every other month from September through May.
If you are interested in serving on the Board of Directors or as a volunteer on a board committee for Parents in Toto, please complete the application below